Volunteer Opportunities: Yes
We are a Minnesota based non-profit organization that offers legal and social services to victims of trafficking, sexual assault and abuse.
Civil Society, founded by Linda Miller in 1996, is a vital and unique link in the safety net of legal services for victims of human trafficking, through programs including:
- Legal Services for sexual assault and human trafficking victims
- Court Advocacy/Accompaniment
- Minnesota Crime Victims Reparation Board (assistance with application)
- Community education and training
- Assistance with Orders For Protection (OFP) & Harassment Restraining Orders (HRO)
- Interpretation and translation services for victims
- More services are available!