London Anti-Human Trafficking Committee
Volunteer Opportunities: Yes
History and Mission
The London Anti-Human Trafficking Committee, established in 2006 is committed to the activities of Advocacy, Public awareness & Training and Service Collaboration in the following ways:
- The Committee supports and collaborates with national advocacy efforts on human trafficking.
- Seeks out and responds to opportunities to inform individuals, social service organizations and the general public about trafficking.
- Responds to Staff training requests from Health and Social Services Agencies around identifying and responding to trafficked persons.
- Collaborates with service organizations in developing & providing a basket of essential wrap-around support services.
- Accompaniment of trafficked persons