- Encourage the establishment of life of Indonesian migrant workers and their families a dignified, respected by every nation as a sovereign nation and ideology, political, economic, social and cultural
- Strengthen global justice perspective
- Organizing and strengthening critical awareness of migrant workers and their families about their rights as workers and as citizens
- Strengthen the network of various levels: local, national, regional, and global policy advocacy in favor of the migrant workers and their implementation
- Handling cases and legal assistance to migrant workers who are being subjected to injustice and torture or violence
- Strengthen institutional capacity and Migrant Care organization to improve performance and to seek sustainability (sustainability) in accordance with the vision and mission that has been set
The strong movement of migrant workers as part of a social movement for global justice.